This is only available to speakers, panelists and sponsors wishing to attend in Miami. Against the advice we have been provided, despite the fact no one is sponsoring the physical event we do feel we owe our past speakers a debt of gratitude and would like to provide you complimentary access to the event.
We can only afford to do that if you really do everything you can to help make this event a success.
What we will offer you:
– Our ongoing thanks, love and support of your efforts
– Your stage time broadcast live
– Entry to the Networking Reception on the 2nd
– Entry to the Conference on the 3rd incl.Breakfast and Lunch
– 2 Guest Passes to Networking on the 2nd
– 5 Passes All Access to the Online Festival of Email
That said the event albeit humble comes at a significant expense which we have underwritten, and if you are able to make a financial contribution we would be immensely grateful. We can providing supporting Gold Sponsor status to anyone contributing $500 or more and will waive all the support requirements outlined below.
Pre event support:
– Share your speaker/sponsor panel that we provide on each of your social channels
– Create a post about your involvement and share on Linkedin
– Create even a short blog post mentioning your participation and share on social if you have a blog
Virtual event support (event runs through to June 17th):
– Make yourself available for a 1 hour speed networking session or moderator/participant for an online round table discussion
– Share the generic event promotion panel we provide on each of your social channels
– Accept any invites to be listed as speaker on platforms such as Linkedin, Hopin, RunTheWorld Etc
– Complete your profiles on any event related sites
– Capitalise on the opportunity to mention the event in newsgroups, blogs, online discussions etc.
– Engage with our posts on social media
At the Live Event, you will be expected to:
Arrive no later than 6:10 pm and leave no earlier than 8:45 PM for the networking event on the 2nd of June
Arrive for breakfast no later than 8:45AM and attend all sessions through until 5:30PM
Please do not:
Organise your own meetup, reception or event in Miami (1 June – 7June 2021). Not without discussing first. We are accommodating but dislike surprises.